Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another week almost down!!

I began my review unit this week.  I will be reviewing using I can statements from old learning checks each Wednesday.  This is so I can still cover my content and still have students prepared for the KPREP test.

All my standards are new this year and I am super nervous! However, we are covering our standards and I am constantly communicating with other teachers so I feel fairly confident about our scores, but we shall see.

We have completed the candy bar projects!!! YAY!!! I will try and post pictures on my next post, they are truly amazing! We have another project due Monday called "What's my angle?!" where students find angles in nature.

Geometry is going well, it is a truly fun unit.

I have begun a new organization system for units.  I now have a folder but every unit.  Within that folder is a separate folder for every standard.  Within that folder I have all my materials to meet that specific standard and I label all those files by the I can statements they cover. This system will take a while to perfect but we are getting there.


No comments:

Post a Comment