Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Sunday evening All!! I am up planning lessons for the upcoming week and working on an upcoming geometry unit. 

Super excited about geometry!  I love the subject and can't wait to share my enthusiasm with my students! Should be a lot of fun. 

We are completing our scale figures this week by presenting our scale model of candy bars. 

I am attaching the rubric I used for this project so you can see what all I was looking for.  They look great and hit every part of standard 7.G.1 for the common core. 



We will not be working with classifying and constructing angles.  I am anxious to begin this unit, as well.  We will be creating angle books based upon the frayer model.  I am also having students create a book, PowerPoint, scarp book, or collection of various angles in the natural world around us.  This will be a cross curriculum project with the science teacher. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment